Scott and The Golden Gate

Scott and The Golden Gate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary Crew of Reisender!

It was one year ago today that the fearless Reisender and crew left Portland, went under the I-5 and railroad bridge, then sailed off towards the beginning of our adventure. There is so much in a year and we've truly packed this one. Thinking about the past year and what we've accomplished makes we so proud of my home and our family aboard her. There have been times I've been scared, I've been nervous, I've cried. There have been times I've laughed, I've been awed, I've been thrilled. During all those times our little floating home is filled with love.

It's the beginning of our second year out, and while we aren't were we want to be (yet), we are where we should be. This next year will be full of more of the same emotions and love. We don't know exactly where we are going or when, but we are out there. I wish the same for you in whatever form you define "out there".

Cheers- and smoothing sailing my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment