Scott and The Golden Gate

Scott and The Golden Gate

Friday, May 17, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Since arriving in Mexico I've been exposed to some wonderful new things and concepts. I thought I'd take a few minutes and review and list some of the items I really like:

Street Food
Mole
Ceviche
Friendliness of the Locals
The Locals are constantly cleaning
Platina Movie Theatres
Indio Beer
Arrachera
People going out of their way to be helpful
Full Service Laundry
In a restaurant the check isn't brought until it is asked for
No server ever rushes a guest in a restaurant
Smiles on just about everyone's face here
The Beautiful Red Sunsets
The strong sense of family that everyone has
Tajin spice on fruit
The color of the water

This is just a short list of what I'm enjoying about my time in La Paz. I can't say this list is for all of Mexico. I've only been exposed to a small portion, of what so far I find as a fascinating country.

Fair Winds My Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment